Recipes Right for Your Family
Have a picky eater? Short on time? Sort recipes by kid-friendly, prep time and more.
Use filters to find meals and snacks that fit your preferences.
Fresh Fruit with Warm Honey Yogurt Topping
- 4 cups fresh fruit, such as berries, melons, pears, plums, peaches, or a combination
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 4 small bowls
- Box grater
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Sharp knife
- Wash and cut fruits. Rinse and zest lemon using the small holes on a box grater.
- Divide fruit evenly among 4 bowls.
- Combine yogurt, honey, and lemon zest in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir well.
- Drizzle honey yogurt topping over the fruit and serve
- For best price, use whatever fruits are in season. Or, use thawed frozen fruit, but be sure to drain well before adding to bowls.
- If you do not have a microwave, warm honey yogurt topping on the stove. Use a small skillet over low heat.
- Add dried fruit, such as raisins, dried figs, dates, prunes, or cranberries, to the fresh fruit.
- Use juice from the lemon in another recipe, such as Herb Roasted Chicken with Vegetables.