Recipes Right for Your Family
Have a picky eater? Short on time? Sort recipes by kid-friendly, prep time and more.
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 Tablespoons sliced or chopped almonds
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, apricots, dates, or prunes)
- 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
- 6 cups or bowls
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Sharp knife
- If using fresh fruit, rinse, peel, and/or trim as needed. If using thawed frozen fruit, drain any excess juices. Cut fruit into ¼-inch thick slices. There should be about 3 cups total.
- Layer ¼ cup yogurt into each of 6 cups or bowls. Top with ¼ cup sliced fruit and 2 Tablespoons granola.
- Repeat layers one more time, ending with a layer of granola.
- If using, top with sliced almonds.
- Layer parfait just before serving to keep granola crunchy.
- Use any high-fiber cereal you like instead of granola.
- Try topping with rinsed, chopped fresh mint leaves for extra flavor and color.
- To save money, use fresh fruits that are in season. When seasonal fruits are hard to find, use thawed frozen fruit.
- Use leftover fruit in Fruit Smoothies.
- Use Homemade Granola.