Recipes Right for Your Family
Have a picky eater? Short on time? Sort recipes by kid-friendly, prep time and more.
Use filters to find meals and snacks that fit your preferences.
Raspberry Lime Fizz
- 1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 4 cups seltzer water
- 1 large lime
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- Mixing spoon
- Sharp knife
- In a large pitcher, mix cranberry-raspberry juice with seltzer water.
- Rinse lime and cut in half. Squeeze juice from each half into the pitcher, discarding seeds.
- Mix well before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Replace cranberry-raspberry juice with any 100% juice you prefer.
- For more fruit flavor, increase juice or decrease seltzer water.
- Add thin slices of lemon, lime, or orange for more flavor.
- If you do not have a large pitcher, prepare in a large bowl. Use a measuring cup or ladle to serve.