Recipes Right for Your Family
Have a picky eater? Short on time? Sort recipes by kid-friendly, prep time and more.
Use filters to find meals and snacks that fit your preferences.
Homemade Corn Tortilla Chips
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Baking sheet
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut each corn tortilla into six triangles.
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place tortilla slices on baking sheet. Lightly spray the chips with nonstick cooking spray to prevent burning.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Try whole wheat tortillas instead of corn tortillas.
- If serving chips with savory or salty foods, sprinkle with garlic powder before baking.
- For a sweet treat, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar before baking.
- Try serving with salsa, hummus, bean dip, or chili.