Serves 12, 4 chips per serving
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Baking sheet
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut each corn tortilla into six triangles.
3. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Place tortilla slices on baking sheet. Lightly spray the chips with nonstick cooking spray to prevent burning.
5. Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Try whole wheat tortillas instead of corn tortillas.
- If serving chips with savory or salty foods, sprinkle with garlic powder before baking.
- For a sweet treat, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar before baking.
- Try serving with salsa, hummus, bean dip, or chili.