Seven Healthy, Affordable Summer Party Dips
Summer is here and for many families, that means gatherings around the grill, picnics and parties galore. Looking for a healthier alternative to chips and dip to serve at your summer parties? Check out these seven delicious dips, packed with healthy ingredients. Bonus: they’re easy on your wallet too!
- Mango Salsa — check the freezer aisle for frozen mangoes if fresh are out of season.
- Tomato Salsa uses canned tomatoes — just look for a product with no added salt.
- Spicy White Bean Dip packs a garlicky punch.
- Tabbouleh is chock full of whole grains.
- Hummus, with only 60 calories a serving.
- Guacamole is cool, creamy and refreshing.
- Fruit and Yogurt Dip will bring a sweet ending to any party.
Serve these delicious dips alongside Homemade Tortilla Chips for more added nutrition and money savings.