Serves 4, 1/2 cup per serving
- ½ cup low-fat granola
- 3 medium bananas
- ½ cup applesauce, unsweetened
- ½ cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Large zip-top plastic bag
- Measuring cups
1. In a large zip-top plastic bag, add granola. Squeeze any air out of bag and seal. Lightly crush granola using a can or the bottom of a measuring cup.
2. Peel bananas. Use your fingers to break them up into the bag of crushed granola.
3. Add applesauce and yogurt to banana mixture in bag.
4. Press out any extra air before sealing bag again.
5. Use your fingers to squish and mash ingredients together until well blended.
6. Chill pudding inside sealed bag in the refrigerator until ready to serve.