Learn to lead a healthy cooking demo in any community.
Cooking Matters in Your Community is a free guide to leading a food-based demonstration with adults, kids, teens, or families. It can be used anywhere by any individual. The guide provides simple instructions for planning and leading a demonstration, and includes tools like checklists, sample outlines, and culinary tips. It also contains a wealth of activities, handouts, and recipes to use at your demo.
- Tips for finding a demo site and working with community partners
- Planning tools and templates for your demo
- Fun, interactive activities
- Handouts to reinforce the lessons taught
- Proven crowd-pleasing recipes like Fruit Smoothies, Trail Mix and Tuna Boats